Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Let The Paperwork Begin!

Now that I've inked the contract, the fun paperwork begins. I won't bore you with what is pretty mundane stuff except to say that although I'm a bit behind (seeing as it took me longer than planned to move out of Nunavut), I'm now on top of things and hope to get the ball rolling shortly. I've already contacted a moving company (looks like we'll be going with Mayflower) and a rep is dropping by tomorrow afternoon to do a walk through the house and provide an estimate. I have to be in Chard/Janvier for August 26 to start work and I have an orientation conference in Peace River for August 20-21 so the rest of the summer will be crazy busy but exciting too.

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

Hey! Congratulations on your new adventure! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your new community and life there. Try to enjoy your last few weeks off! :)