Monday, July 13, 2009

A New Beginning

Those of you who followed me on my old blog, Way Way Up, can now join me as I start a new adventure. In June, I resigned my teaching position in Nunavut, where I taught high school for the past six years, to accept a grade 6/7 classroom position at Father R. Perin School in Chard/Janvier, Alberta.

I've changed schools a few times in my career but this time, I will not be heading to Alberta alone. Instead, I will be joined by my young family and I am very excited to have them with me! Read up on our new adventures as our little blended family settles into our new community.

Meet the family!

Tamara aka Butterfly


Nicholas aka Bumblebee


Elijah aka Beetle Bug


Lisa aka Beautiful


And of course, yours truly.

3 comments:

Ashley, Danielle & Benjamin said...

What a beautiful family Darcy!!! I hope we get a chance to meet them :)

Way Way Up said...

Thanks guys! At the rate things are moving (or not) I'm not sure when we'll actually get out there but we will eventually!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

How did I miss this post!!

What a cute little family you have, Darcy. Congrats!