Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Possession!



We headed off right after I got home from work yesterday to Fort Mac. We did our final walk through and then we off to the lawyer's office. After signing about a million pieces of paper (thank goodness for having a name with lots of loops in it!) it was a done deal. Lisa will be able to pick up our keys in town later today. We have a long weekend coming up here so we will no doubt be spending a good chunk of it getting things ready to move in. We have a few pieces of furniture we picked up in town delivered there and are having 3 rooms painted. The next couple weeks will understandably be a tad hectic I'm sure and I'll be posting less often. I'm likely going to re-name the blog and re-launch things after we get settled in.

The picture is from a couple weeks ago when there was a lot less snow than there than now. I'm looking forward to it melting, just like everyone else at this point I'm sure. For the moment, at least I have a good excuse not to rake all the leaves that lie underneath it all.

3 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Congratulations guys!!

Morena said...

Congrats to you!

Way Way Up said...

Thanks! Now if we can only get the former owners to clean the rest of their junk out of OUR place we'd be all set.

:)