Monday, November 8, 2010

Knowing Where You Stand

Getting home from work entails using a couple of different buses. The first bus (a big yellow one.....woo hoo!) takes me from my work site to a transfer point where I board a larger (and much more comfortable) coach for the ride back into the city. (Thanks, Diversified Buslines. What would we ever do without you?) Anyhow, at my transfer point, the bus turns off onto a siding where a pretty curious sign can be found. Now, I'd love to be able to have a picture of it but there is a very strict policy regarding the use of cameras and cell phones on site so you'll just have to take my word for it. I've been passing this sign almost everyday for the past couple weeks now and everyone seems to comment on it. As you turn onto the siding, you see a large white sign with large black lettering. It reads "BUS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIAL ACCESS ONLY".

Yikes. I didn't realize I was that toxic.

1 comment:

mommybear said...

That's funny.