Friday, December 3, 2010

Oops!

Earlier in the week Lisa needed to take the van in to get it some much-needed maintenance. Our biggest issue was the windshield which had a rather large crack across it due to an errant rock. Would I mind cleaning the van out before she took it in? No problem. I grabbed a couple garbage bags (one for keep stuff and one for throw-away stuff) and got down to work. And I did quite a thorough clean up....a little too good as it turned out. In my cleaning enthusiasm, I inadvertently put Lisa's birth certificate, car insurance papers and ownership papers in the throw-away bag.

Now fortunately for me, Lisa did find them the next day after sifting through the garbage bag in the house. In my defence, the van IS much tidier and it was dark and I was nearing the end of a 10-day work shift. Thankfully, she's very forgiving.

No comments: