Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pregnancy Photos From Week 33 For All To See!

Earlier last month Lisa contacted a local photographer for some pregnancy photos. This afternoon we returned from a doctor's appointment (which we were very pleased with) to find that the disc of photos had been dropped off.

I would have loved to have been there for the photos but I had work obligations and really, there's only so much editing you can do with my mug in the way. Here are just a few photos from the bunch.

Love 'em!















4 comments:

Morena said...

She looks fantastic! Love the one with the measuring tape.

Bonnie said...

Lovely and fun photos!

Just me said...

Hi Darcy, Jennifer from North of Nain--now living in the South. I have a few questions about living in Ft. McMurray...wondering if you could help me out.

northofnain@hotmail.com

Way Way Up said...

no problem Jennifer, fire away and I'll do my best to answer.