Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Not So Surprised

Having traipsed around the North over the past 10 plus years from the Northwest Territories to Nunavut and the northern parts of 3 western provinces, I can't say that this poll really surprises me all that much. Granted, we're talking about a huge chunk of real estate here, but is it really hard to say, for starters, pick up and atlas and note that Inuvik and Iqaluit are not the same place? Or that Nunavut is a territory?

I suppose on the positive side, I can say I've been to many places most people never get to see or experience, and while I certainly don't mind sharing my experiences through this blog or my Nunavut blog,it is kind of nice to know that there are still places that haven't been completely inundated with hordes of people.

No comments: