Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Oh Deer!

Many times over the past few months we have spotted deer in the early morning or evening hours around certain parts of Thickwood. We never really seemed to have a camera in hand until a couple nights ago when I just happened to have it in my coat pocket during an evening stroll. I feel quite fortunate in this age of urban sprawl to see deer in an urban setting and a little envious of the home-owners in this particular area who have them roam so freely through their backyards.



2 comments:

jen said...

I can't say I agree, deer means tics! Tic free backyard - kid and dog friendly fun! :)

Way Way Up said...

I'm noy sure how much of an issue that is here though I'd be interested to know. The odds of white-tail finding their way into our backyard are pretty slim so we have to enjoy viewing them in other people's backyards....okay that sounded creepy.