Monday, April 2, 2012

Shout Out

As a quick follow-up to last night's post, the MOB blew a 2-0 lead and lost their game 4-3. Game seven is set for tomorrow night in Spruce Grove. I know I'll be following the live updates religiously. Go MOB Go!

And on another hockey-related note which I shamefully failed to mention, my sister sent me a quick text a few days ago to let me know that my nephew was called up from his Major Midget team to play goal for his local Junior "C" team back in Ontario and, at 16, is really starting to turn heads and get people's attention. His team had a pretty good season. They went a couple of rounds into the playoffs and my nephew's goals-against-average was something like 1.78. Not too shabby at all considering the teams' record for the season. Good job Cole! Keep up the good work!

4 comments:

amber said...

They played Alliston tonight in Campbellford and won 4-1. Cole played amazing! Cole had 39 saves compared to their goalie's 26. Not too bad for a 16 year old!

Way Way Up said...

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing Amber.

amber said...

Won 4-2 tonight in Alliston. Again Cole faced 40 shots on net!

Way Way Up said...

I saw that. That's awesome. I check the scores at the end of each game night to keep up to speed here.