Sunday, May 20, 2012

Overpass

Last September I took this photo of the Thickwood overpass which had starting being constructed around the time I moved here.

I had hoped to get back down there after it opened late last year for a follow-up photo to show how things had changed, however, the best-laid plans.... I travel through here pretty much every day I work and a few days when I'm off and have to head downtown. Anyhow, seeing during my last trip downtown I happened to have my camera with me, I thought I'd provide this follow-up photo instead. Looking north-bound up Highway 63. Amazing how the powers that be can find the money to twin this section of the highway and not the section south of the city. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the oil companies wanting their employees to get to work on time.

No comments: