Friday, February 22, 2013

Bathroom Success!

I was beginning to think I'd never see the day but my bathroom is now complete.  (Okay, there's still the light fixture but that's a minor issue compared to the other things I needed to get taken care of.)  I had the new flooring installed this morning and got the new toilet put on late this afternoon to finish things off.

It's my first upgrading/reno I've ever done and I'm pretty impressed with the results if I do say so myself.  I was hoping to get it all taken care of for under $1000 and as an added bonus I managed to come in slightly under that.

And what a huge difference now!  From this........



...to this!

Much brighter and cleaner looking.  Rather than getting in and out as fast as I could I can now linger and enjoy the fruits of my labours.  (No, I haven't "christened" the toilet yet for those who were wondering.)  But at any rate, I can finally say.....Goodbye forever my old '80's bathroom!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congrats Darcy! lots of work you did! Now round or elongated bowl!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

That looks really nice!