Monday, March 25, 2013

Boots

One of my tenants gave me a good chuckle when she pointed out that I have more boots than women have shoes.  I never really paid much attention to just how many pairs of boots I own until I stood back from the doorway and realized just how many were taking up residence in my front foyer.  In my defense, they all serve a utilitarian function rather than a vanity function.  Two pairs of summer work boots, my winter work boots, my Sorels, a pair of winter boots for my days off and another pair of winter boots I own just because.  If memory serves me correctly, I also have another pair of Sorels and a pair of rubber boots somewhere down in the basement somewhere.


For the record, I own one pair of running shoes.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Uh, just saying as a woman that my number of shoes way outnumbers your boots. Like in a very, very big way, lol! ;D