Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Gang's All Here

I've been rather spoiled this year when it comes to the number of birds that show up around the house. Three woodpeckers (yellow-bellied sapsuckers actually are regular visitors in the early morning and evening hours along with chipping sparrows, magpies and chickadees.  These House Sparrows all turned up yesterday right as I was getting home from work.  Granted the photograph isn't the best but I was in a rush to snap some photos out my bedroom window before they all flew away on me.  Plus I had a very excitable cat next to me on the window ledge.  These photos are some of the first I've had to put on my new laptop so I'm looking forward to playing around and seeing what I can come up with.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.