Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Foliage

One thing I still haven't adjusted to here is how short the fall season seems to be and I do miss the brilliant colour of the leaves back in Ontario this time of year. My ash trees do go a long way to make up for things though. Not only have their leaves long outlasted any of my neighbours but they add a nice splash of colour to the front yard.

Since I haven't exactly been trigger happy with the camera the last little while I thought I'd take advantage of a relatively warm day off and play around with it a bit before the leaves completely disappear for the season.



These leaves below are from the hawthorn in my backyard.  It's only been this week that the majority of them have fallen to the ground and if they look like they are piled a bit too neatly here its only because they were swept off the back deck.



No comments: