Sunday, March 8, 2015

Alberta PC's Show Their True Colours

As I expected, the PC riding association in Fort McMurray-Wood Buffalo selected Mike Allen as the PC candidate for an anticipated spring election. To say that I am unimpressed that our region may very well be represented by a sex pervert would be an understatement.  I'm sure this post will draw fire from some quarters.  Frankly, I just don't care.  It's unconscionable to have someone convicted of a sex crime in public office.  Period.

A few days ago, the Premier drew the ire of some by suggesting Albertans need only look in the mirror to see who is responsible for the financial mess we are in.  I suggest we don't have to look any further than the riding association here to see who is responsible for the morally bankrupt state we are when it comes quite a few politicians in this province.  That is all.

No comments: